Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure GMP compliance of plant.
- Handling QMS & SOP compliance.
- Monitoring all operations that affect the quality.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Trend analysis of quality, process control through the system.
- Batch release based on the data.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowing home & personal care product w.r.t. quality & manufacturing.
- Knowing GMP, GLP, 3rd party monetary & documentation.
- Handling of complaints & regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of methodologies of quality and standards.
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
*Note: This vacancy is only for 3PL Sikar, Rajasthan location. Candidates will only apply who can be interested & ready to relocate over there.
Role:QA / QC Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaQuality Assurance
Role CategoryProduction & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Patanjali Ayurved Limited (3PL Sikar, Rajasthan)
Contact Company:Patanjali Ayurved Ltd