Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall, spearhead all operations & logistics of the business
- Manage warehousing operations end to end. To include managing e-commerce fulfillment from its own warehouse (North India), & manage 3PL fulfillment relationships in other cities (Hyperlocal & Hub & Spoke Model). Drive high productivity, cost reduction & error-free fulfillment operations
- Manage the companys D2C logistics. Work with third-party logistics partners to manage cost, reduce RTO & minimize delivery TAT.
- Optimize inventory levels & prevent stockout through careful inventory planning
- Manage B2B logistics from manufacturing partners to warehouses
- Drive change & improvement in technology backbone for warehousing & logistics
- Work closely with other BU teams to optimize customer experience
- Process training of warehousing & logistics team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extremely good in knowledge of FC process flows & WMS
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (Extreme proficiency in Advanced Excel, PPT)
- Excellent in Communication Skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Eye for details & very Strong in Number crunching & Analysis.
- Customer centricity
- Self-Motivated & adaptable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaPurchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Contact Company:Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Address:Patanjali Food & Herbal Park, Laksar road , padartha, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India