Roles and Responsibilities
- Management accounting and financial accounting with strong skills across the Fl/CO module including one or more of, New G/L, parallel ledger, tax, AP, AR, asset accounting, cash management, bank interfaces, CCA, PCA, Internal Orders, Product Costing, COPA, Project Systems, Investment Management, Material Ledger
- Experience In SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, and FIORI
- Blueprint and detailed design documents preparation
- Integration with all SAP modules and Third Party solutions
- Five end to end SAP implementations In a process manufacturing set-up
- Techno-Functional experience In SAP FICO/ABAP/BW is preferable
- Ability and willingness to develop a deep understanding o the business and applications deployed In the business.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to articulate complex ideas in a structured way.
- Flexibility and openness for new challenges and tasks.
- Openness in traveling for requirement gathering/training/ implementation.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Must be result-oriented and demonstrate a "can-do" attitude Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Provide proactive inputs to business
- Work with business in determining and prioritizing IT initiatives
- Analyze IT requirements raised by business
- Determine IT solution feasibility to meet business requirements
- Participate in solution evaluation for business
- Identify gaps, issues, and workaround solutions
- Sign off IT requirements specifications jointly with business
- Development of requirements specification document and test cases
- SAP configuration of business process
- Testing of a business process configured and SAP enhancements
- Coordinate with business and service team to ensure adequate training for business users
- Ensure successful UAT before deployment
- Act as a subject matter mentor to junior members
- Follow ITSM & Project Management practices
- Be accountable for IT service delivery to business
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT Software - Other
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Computers,CA in CA,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Contact Company:Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Address:Patanjali Food & Herbal Park, Padartha, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India